Spotlight on Exhibitor Series
1. What technologies or materials do you specialise in?
INNOVACERA is the leading global supplier of advanced technical ceramic components to meet the research, development and specialist production requirements of a number of different industries. Our materials include oxide ceramics, nitride ceramics and machinable glass ceramics.
2. If visitors should know something about your company and experience, what would it be?
Our 20 years in technical ceramic solutions speaks for itself, INNOVACERA has ceramic metallization processing, MCH metal ceramic heating processing and in nitride ceramic materials development. Our Ceramic rapid prototyping technology has no minimum order quantities and can be delivered in 2 weeks, our Ceramic Injection molding and press is used for mass productions.
3. What sets Innovacera apart from its competitors?
INNOVACERA offers a range of customized processing services with no minimum order quantity.
All of our products are underpinned by the most rigorous quality accreditations.
4. Do you have any new product development plans that you can tell us about?
We have been developing a Ceramic filling pump specifically for pharmaceutical equipment. Also a Metallized ceramic part for the automotive market, especially for electro-mobility.
We have also been developing a Ceramic heater for E-cigarettes, with is effectively a hot air boiler.
5. To the visitors, what’s your metallization and ceramic heater products major advantages?
INNOVACERA’s factory is 4,200 square meters and has been built specifically for metallization and ceramic heater manufacture, inspection and storage. We have an advanced control heater production and vigorous inspections to provide the highest quality products.
6. Innovacera’s aim is to offer the ideal advanced material solution for any application, what has been the most exciting applications you have seen recently?
Ceramic filling piston pump for automatic painting and various chemical corrosive liquid quantitative filling precision.
7. What precision machining equipment do you have in your factory?
We have four axis CNC, Surface Grinder, Internal grinder, Cylindrical Grinder, Centreless Grinder and a Polishing Machine to name a few.
8. What is the best tolerance and roughness you can make for an application?
It completely depends the product, for example with zirconia ceramic, the best roughness we can make is Ra0.01micron with our polishing machine. Tolerance can reach to +/-0.001mm with the Centreless Grinder
Please use the following details to get in touch:
Adam Moore | CEO | +44 (0)1273 286360 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Oliver | Event Director | +44 (0)1273 286399 | email@example.com
Zak Towner | Exhibition Manager AMS | +44 (0)1273 286398 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bianca Fogah | Marketing Manager | +44 (0)1273 286411 email@example.com
Marina Sicard | Design Manager | +44 (0)1273 286411 firstname.lastname@example.org
Olivia Ryan-Hill | Conference | +971 (0)55638 0646 | email@example.com
Accounts | firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations | email@example.com