Centrally located in the UK, the NAEC Stoneleigh is positioned just minutes away from major R&D and manufacturing centres for companies including Jaguar Land Rover, London, Electric Vehicle Company (LEVC), Aston Martin, Warwick Manufacturing Group (WMG) and the brand new Battery Industrialisation Centre (UKBIC).
- Coventry and Warwickshire are major centres of R&D, test and development and manufacturing within the UK
- Stoneleigh is located 10 minutes off the M40 between Coventry, Kenilworth and Warwick. This means easy access by road, rail and air.
- There are more than 2,500 automotive components providers in the UK. In 2017, 2,722,325 engines were built in the UK.
- The venue offers huge benefits to both exhibitors and visitors: free parking for all, low service charges and easy access.
- The UK automotive sector has an £82 billion turnover. More than 160 countries import UK-built vehicles.